Breo is the once-daily asthma treatment that can help you breathe better for a full 24 hours.
Not only can Breo help you manage asthma symptoms, it can also prevent them from occurring in the first place and may lead to more symptom-free days.
Breo is a combination of 2 medicines that work together to help control your asthma:
- Fluticasone Furoate
- Helps improve breathing by reducing inflammation and swelling in your lungs. Inflammation can make you more sensitive to asthma triggers.
- Opens the airways in the lungs by helping relax the muscles around them.
The result: breathing easier around the clock in one single inhalation.
When should I talk to my doctor about my asthma treatment?
If you are regularly using an asthma puffer and still experiencing:
- breathlessness, wheezing, or shortness of breath
- chest tightness or pain
- consistent cough
- waking at night
- using a reliever like Ventolin more than twice a week
It’s always a good time to talk to your doctor
Talking to your doctor about your asthma and the puffer(s) you use is important to ensure you manage your symptoms well.
Use these questions as a guide and ask your doctor if once-daily Breo is right for you.
Questions to ask your doctor
- What are some of the signs that my asthma could be getting worse?
- Am I using my puffer correctly?
- How often should I be using my reliever puffer? (e.g. Ventolin)
- How do I reduce my asthma triggers?